Paddle or Pontoon Marshall Boats has you covered. The protected shoreline offers incredible paddling with spectacular homes and wildlife. Escape the big lake and paddle through the Pheasant Branch Conservancy, or push yourself with a paddle to picnic point. Marshall Boats offers high end stabble kayaks, paddle boards and canoes.
Wanting to kick back? Enjoy lake life on a beautiful 2021 pontoon boat. With room for 12 you can bring the pod enjoy a day on the lake.
Paddle craft or pontoon boats our great staff are here to help you. Offering instructions, and helping you out and back in, means all you have to do is have fun.
We do sell out so BOOK YOUR BOAT NOW!
- American Express:
- On-Site Parking:
- Price Range: $16-$80
- Family Friendly:
- Food Available:
- Pet Friendly:
Outdoors & Sports
- Boat Launch:
- Canoe & Kayak Launch Site:
- Canoe & Kayak Rental:
- Open Field:
- Picnic Shelter:
- Scenic Overlook:
- Volleyball Court:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- Mobile Payments Accepted:
- Mobile Payments Required:
- No Contact Services:
- Open For Business:
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Sneeze Guards/Contact Barriers:
- Social Distance Furniture Configurations:
- Social Distance Markings/Signage:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced: