Telling the Norwegian immigration story from 1825-1910 through interactive maps and a museum featuring artifacts, temporary exhibits, a genealogy center and auditorium for video streaming, movies and presentations.
- On-Site Parking:
- On-Site Parking Details: A large private parking lot is available across from our building on the corner of Main St. and Page St.
- Price Range: Free Admission
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Family Friendly:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- Health & Safety Policy: Link
- Open For Business:
- Sneeze Guards/Contact Barriers:
- Virtual Events: